Multisports Cyprus is an official representative of the biggest youth soccer festival in Cyprus organized by SoccerWorldCyprus and held every year during April in the magnificent tourist resort of Ayia Napa in the east area of Cyprus.
Ayia Napa International Youth Soccer Festival is also considered as the biggest event of its kind in the middle east and also one of the biggest of its kind in Europe with more than 350 participating teams aged from 6 to 16 and coming from many different countries such as Greece,United Kingdom, Poland, Romania, Jordan,Lebanon, Egypt e.t.c.
For more details Visit www.ayianapasoccerfestival.com
Multisports Cyprus also organizes with great success every year the following tournaments at different periods of the year.
Local Tournament Events Calendary
- Cyprus Men’s Cup (Soccer) – Adults Professional level – February
- Cyprus Ex Players Cup (Soccer) – Ex Soccer Players – May
- Cyprus Beach Soccer Cup – 18+ & U17 – June
- Cyprus Women’s Cup (Soccer) – April
- Cyprus Basket Ball Cup – Categories Men’s / Women & U17 boys & girls – September
- Cyprus Volley Ball Cup – Categories Men’s / Women & U17 boys & girls – September
- Cyprus Beach Volley Cup – Categories Men’s / Women 18+ & U17 – July
Click on any of the above events to check if they are open for detailed information, inquiries and registration.
High School International Cyprus MutliSports Cup
Our special tournament event however is the international multisports high school tournament held every year during Christmas School Holiday period. Schools participating are required to compete in 3 main different sport events soccer, basket ball, volley ball.
Please Contact us for full details and registration procedures as well as participation costs concerning any of the above events.
Foreign teams can contact us for our special participation packages which include participation, accommodation and food plus airport and sports activities bus transfers in Cyprus. Optional sightseeing and shopping destinations plus optional recreational, fun and leisure activities available upon request.